Adrianople Consulate is located in the center of Adrianople and 9.6 km from Pazarkule Karaağaç Border Gate.
Important information about the Consulate:
Address: Sukrupasa mah. 123. sk No: 2 PK: 22030 Edirne / Turkey
Phone: +90 284 235 58 04
Fax: +90 284 235 58 08
Consul: Paraskevi Charitidou
Service hours: 09.00-16.00 on weekdays
For the visa procedures, you have to make an appointment from 09.30-12.30 on weekdays over the phone number +90 0284-2355804.
An appointment is accepted between 09.30-13.30 on weekdays.
Services and Documents Given in the Consulate of Edirne:
- Certification of taxation residence
- Law on residence permits in Greece for real estate investments and acquisitions
- Criminal record document
- Power of attorney
- Moving out document
- Name equivalence certificate
- Permanent foreign residence certificate (for non-military use) and certificate of receipt for this person
- According to the Turkish law, the required celibacy certificate for official marriage
- Transports of dead bodies to Greece
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Death certificate
- Certification to be exempt from tax when buying property
- The procedures for the use of private vehicles belonging to people residing in other countries outside Greece
- A document showing that the insured person is also insured in the Greek insurance institution for use by the Social Security Institution (SGK) in Turkey.
For more information, please visit this website:
The jurisdictional district of the Consulate of Edirne includes the following provinces of Turkey: Edirne (Adrianople), Kırklareli (Forty Churches) and Tekirdag (Redestos).
+90 284 235 58 04
firstname.lastname@example.org Send Message
Click for website